COME WORK WITH US!
Digital Marketing Account Executive
Manning Media, Inc. provides businesses with advanced marketing solutions. As the local leader in digital, we simplify the complexity of digital marketing advertising for our clients. The Digital Marketing Account Executive will be responsible for generating marketing results by using the full array of Manning Media’s strategies. The Digital Marketing Account Executive will prospect new business, present and sell integrated marketing plans, and manage the details of those campaigns once implemented. The ideal candidate has a sales or marketing background and strives to be a marketing expert. The most important quality for this position is a relentless pursuit of business development and attention to detail and organization.
- Develop digital advertising for new and current clients.
- Be responsible for ensuring that campaigns are executed correctly and following our processes to safeguard that all the details are seen through to completion.
- Execute our process for creating and developing client relationships, building and delivering proposals, and ongoing customer service.
- Be flexible, have strong people skills, and the ability to work with a variety of personalities.
- Create and provide digital research and reference material as needed.
- Maintain all prospective, pending, and sold business and provide reports as needed.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint is a MUST), Adobe Photoshop (desirable)
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment and stay on task.
- Excellent time management and listening skills.
- Strong communication skills; the ability to effectively present in small or large group settings positively and energized.
- Ability to prioritize competing tasks and consistently meet deadlines.
- High attention to detail – spelling, grammar, numbers, costs, deadlines – able to juggle a lot of plates and stay organized.
- The ability to learn and adapt quickly – digital advertising is constantly changing.
- The desire to be a digital and broadcasting advertising expert, share that knowledge and help our sales team and clients.
Manning Media, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Manning Media is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability or any other basis protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.
Interested? Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com or apply below: